How to order?
We post on our website and email our weekly menu every Thursday. This menu will be for the following Tuesday delivery. Ordes must be placed by email on Saturday before midnight to email@example.com.
When placing your order for the first time please make sure you contact us by email and provide your contact information along with your order.
When we deliver?
Your order will be delivered on Tuesdays between 1:00pm to 6:00pm. If by 5:00pm you have not received your order PLEASE call us at 954.536.3055. If we don’t hear from you before 5:00pm we will assume your food was delivered and no longer be available for further assistance on that delivery.
It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you inform the security personnel that you are expecting a package from Ucook Natural. Please make proper arrangements for your food delivery should you not be home to receive it.
We deliver to all South Florida for $12.
For us food is sacred and it is very important that everything is up to your standards. Please inform us if you have any problems with the food or the condition in which it arrives to you.
What to do when you get the food?
- As soon as you get your order please place the food inside the refrigerator
- Food inside the plastic containers last up to 5 days if refrigerated
- Food vacuum packed last for more than a week
- All raw products must be consumed within two days
How to reheat the food?
- Items packed in the plastic containers can be reheated in the microwave or in a pan with a little of water
- The casseroles can be reheated in the oven or in the microwave. If reheated in the microwave please remove the content from the aluminum container
- Items vacuumed packed can be reheated as packed in a pot with boiling water for 6 minutes or they can be removed from the bag and reheated in a pan or in the microwave